Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Conley

BEWARE!!! Avoid at all costs! Understaffed and rude! Nurse Donna is rude and extremely unsympathetic. Dr. Conley goes back on her word. If you are in extreme pain they will not help. If you have to call their office good luck on receiving a call back in a timely fashion or at all. Only in the office three days during the week. If you have a problem after hours you'll have to contact labor and delivery at the hospital. Save yourself the trouble and find a better practice!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I love Dr. Conley. She delivered my daughter and I would never go with anyone else. She is a great listener, and helps with any questions or concerns you come to her with. Her staff is great and very friendly. I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Conley and I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Her lack of knowledge put me in serious danger. The doctor I saw following Dr. Conley was mortified at negligance. I would never recommend her to anyone I know, and I will definitely never go back.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I love Dr. Conley

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Jennifer Conley's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

HealthPartners