Ratings for Dr. Ann G. Bauman

Very uncaring. Staff are rude and not very helpful. They seem annoyed when you ask a question. When I asked to speak with the DR. because of a cancer Dx I had she wouldn't speak with me. She did very little to relieve my anxieties.I chenged Dr.s and am very happy now

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

I felt very rushed. She was more interested in lecturing than listening.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

The worst office staff I have ever encountered. They are incredibly disorganized and flake out when you need copies of records. She is a nice person and clearly smart but the office is not worth dealing with due to their poor administration. The only thing worse than being sick is being sick and dealing with incompetant office staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Doctor Ann Bauman is a very thorough Doctor and very compassionet when it comes down to her patients. I've been seeing her for about 3 years and have no complaints with her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Dr. Bauman has been a very good doctor during the 7 years I've been her patient. She follows up with telephone calls. Remembers important issues from one appt to the next. Her annual exams are always thorough. She works with her patients, to come up with treatment plans that are appropriate. Even since she moved to Taunton, I'm willing to drive 45 minutes to continue to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

The Dr. never returns calls. She does not foloe through on important blood work. Even if you are an established patient it is hard to get an appointment with her for acute situations like urinary tract infections, strep infections etc.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2006

Dr. Ann G. Bauman's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company