Ratings for Dr. Jeff B. Kahn

He is an excellent doctor. After a long lasting (4 month) chronic cough, he was able to identify the cause. We saw 5 other doctors prior him... they all said my son was fine and he will probably outgrow this cough....My son has strep-pneumonia. We are now heading in the right direction for his recovery. Thank you to Dr. Jeff Kahn and Dr. Vezzetti at Dell children hospital for guiding us in the right direction.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I am so happy having Dr. Kahn as my doctor. He always seems very caring, knows how to listen, and explains as much as he can without rushing. He performed 2 minor surgeries on me. My family and I are very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

An excellent physician. Very caring, thorough and spent time with me. Did not act like he was rushing through his patients. Excellent manner.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Very knowledgeable. Could not help in my case, but offered a range of suggestions including possible alternative therapies (with appropriate caveats). Thorough and friendly, devoted ample time to answering questions and offering explanations.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2006

Dr. Jeff B. Kahn's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Jeff" to "Jeff B."

October 20, 2013