Ratings for Dr. Steve M. Leighty

2 times they were so late that I left the first time after waiting an hour and the 2nd time I waited 45 minutes before being seen. The only reason I didn't leave that time is because I had already paid!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Staff was very nice and seemed efficient. Doctor seemed very "aloof", talking to me only briefly before surgery, then showing up right before surgery was to start. Something went wrong during surgery, and I had to have surgery a 2nd time. Left me with no feeling in my lower lip.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Office neglected to give Pt. proper aftercare instructions. One staff member escorted Pt. out back door to car while still under anaesthesia! Did not return calls re: aftercare.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

After 5 surgeries for dental implants, several sinus lifts, cadaver bone inserted with screws (which necrotised), I had to go to another oral surgeon only to find out I cannot have them as he eroded my bone so severely. I now am afflicted with several nose bleeds a week and numbness in my face. My soft tissue is stretched beyond any hope. I would steer clear of this doctor

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

An Excellent Oral Surgeon with patience for my questions. Also very caring and attentive after my surgery. I was assisted out to my car with care and worthwhile home instructions. No complaints!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Yanked wisdom teeth, sent patient out to car while still under anastheasia.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2006

Dr. Steve M. Leighty's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, CA