Ratings for Dr. Kevin Hintz

Dr Keven is the best Dr that we have ever had we moved hear 24 years ago we tried meny Doctors we found Dr Hintz we have been with him for 17 years that tells you all about him Kathryn Pelletti.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I knew I had a lot of work to be done in my mouth as I neglected it for years. Dr. Hintz suggested a different route for my mouth instead of me spending $35,000, he spent his time and will fix my entire mouth with dental implants and a denture. Thank you Dr. Hintz for your Honestly and looking out what is truly best for me rather then going for the "traditional way" of treatment which would have failed me in the next 5 years. I would recommend Dr. Hintz to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I have never been to a more friendly comfortable office. They are definitely busy but they are so very helpful and still take the time to make me feel important. Dr. Hintz is not like other dentists, he spends time making sure you know the procedures being done and he is excellent with shots! I have to say I will never go to another office. Thanks Dr. Hintz! You are a super star and I love your staff!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

this is Dr. Hintz I want to respond to the post below that was in regards to horrible cutomer service. I Know who this ex patient is and the whole story is that she did not get into my office at the time she wanted which was 5pm. I was very busy that day, I however did work her into my schedule at 4 PM. she took this as my front staff being rude and not helpful becuase she (the patient) did not get her way. I am so sorry that 1 hour difference the same day you called without a scheduled appointment set you off to slander and smear my office repuation. I am sad to see you go and wish you the best of luck. BTW, I would recommend your boyfirend to stop prank calling my office "Requesting Records" then hanging up, I will press charges for harassment and trust me I am a man of my word!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I will never go anywhere else ever again! My best experience thus far!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

had a long bridge done told by other dentist that it was poorly done and should be pulled out and redone

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Had some crowns done and fillings. Never felt the shot! also stands by his work! Very impresed with him as a new doc! Would recommend

flag | Submitted January 15, 2006

Dr. Kevin Hintz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Beechstreet