Ratings for Dr. Chris R. Longbella

Simply the best in every aspect!!! I would never go to anyone else for my OB-GYN needs. He has helped me in so many ways that we're not even a part of his job and for that I'll always be thankful for him. He has been my Dr since I was 18 years old and now I'm 35. This man has seriously found his calling and you will seriously find no one better. He has a heart of gold and even though he is very busy he will make time for you no matter what. His nurse Nancy is wonderful in every way. And is so caring. I can't say anything negative about him or his nurse.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I have never had a better doctor. I immediately knew upon meeting Dr. Longbella that he was different. He takes the time to make you feel comfortable and never rushed through appointments. He was always available to answer any questions or concerns, even on holidays or at night! He takes the time to build a relationship with you and by the time I was ready to deliver my baby, I trusted no one more to get me through the process. I wish he could be my doctor for everything!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Hands down the best OB/GYN I have seen. He is very personable and makes sure you are comfortable throughout everything. He takes the time to explain things in ways you can understand. I would recommend him to anyone and I'm so glad he was recommended to me!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Best doctor! Dr. Longbella made me feel comfortable during my entire pregnancy and delivery! He is very professional, but builds a relationship with his patients that makes you feel valued and taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

has been my gyne man for 5 yrs. He has great bedside manner and office manner. Very personable and knowledgeable about menapause and older years for women.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

He is an AWESOME OBGYN. I had him for my first child and I will do anything to have him again. I had alot of questions and he was always available if i need them answered. I would tell any one who is pregnant that lives close to the eau claire area that he is the BEST and so is the Southside Clinic staff. I live like 45-50 minutes away from this clinic and I would drive that far again to have him with my next child.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Longbella. On my first visit I found out I had a missed miscarriage and he was so kind, caring, knowledgable and helpful, and also immediately available for an extended appointment and a D&C the same day. Seeing him was like a different world from what I have experienced at the bigger clinics. I would (and have already) highly recommend him to others. I have never had a doctor spend so much time listening and talking and addressing my concerns as Dr. Longbella has. I am very thankful to be able to have him as my OB/GYN

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Very personable doctor! I never thought I would be comfortable with a man as my OB/GYN but after he delivered my son I realized that he is a very down-to-earth guy. He puts things in "english" instead of using too much medical terminology.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Dr Longbella is the reason that my little brother is here and the reason that my oldest son is here. He is, hands down, THE most amazing doctor ever to be put on this earth. I can't thank him enough for all he has done for my family. I would recommend him to anyone and I wish I still lived where I could have continued to see him. It's hard to find anyone to compare to him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Can not give him enough praise. Missed him GREATLY when my latest child was born. Hope to get him back one day. GREAT bed side manner + Talent + genuine caring = the best and that's what he is.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Dr. Chris R. Longbella's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup