Ratings for Dr. Radha G. Rishi

My son and daughter liked her so much that i became her patient too. Pretty sad that would give her a negative rating for waiting an hour. Listen honey, if you want to see one of the better doctors in the city, you're going to have to wait. There is a reason they have a long wait; its because they are good at what they do.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Too long wait time. Waited for an hour to see the doc :(

Submitted December 21, 2016

I see her in their Mesa office and she is a delight! What can I say! When you get a doctor that is friendly, smart and laid back, it's always makes your day. I was expecting to see a male doctor from India and she is Southern Belle from Memphis, TN. We talked college football and the Food Network. I didn't know she made Top Docs but good for her!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

She is a wonderful doctor. I was happy to see that she made Phoenix magazine Top Docs because she really does care and it's difficult to find doctors that genuinely care for their patients as individuals and want to see them get better. She is on time for appointments. She is respectful and her staff is great too. She also didn't push allergy shots on me and was willing to work with other treatments as I didn't really want them.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I agree with the person below. She has a great bedside manner and genuinely loves kids. She spent time explaining everything and didn't rush us. We switched from another allergist and are glad we did so. My kids and I are extremely grateful we found her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Great bedside manner. Works very well with the kids. Extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

There were rumors that Dr. Rishi was the best allergy doctor at Arizona Allergy Associates and I didn't know whether to believe them but they are true. My kids love her and she is the only doctor that my kids were not scared to be around. She works great with kids and if you have kids that hate seeing the doctor then try her out. My little girl pretends she is Dr. Rishi when she plays pretend; that's how much she liked her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

I can't say enough great things about this doctor. If you don't have an allergist, get in to see her if you can. She is amazing. She is easily the nicest and most intelligent allergist in the city. She really makes you understand your problem instead of rushing you out the door. She is great with kids

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Rishi is an excellent physician. She was very knowledgeable but personable at the same. I felt like she took her time with me and didn't talk down to me or make me feel stupid. I highly recommend seeing her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2006

Dr. Radha G. Rishi's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)