Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Pereira

Susan Pereira is an outstanding physician. She listens intensely, is friendly and , responds to emails quickly. Her memory is amazing. I have recommended her to several friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Susan Pereira did not address the main reason I went to see her. I was in a patient room for over a hour with her doing nothing but questioning me. If she did not like the answer I gave she kept pushing about the question. I do not know where my education level plays in to my medical problems but I guess she does. Pereira asked many questions that are not related to the medical problems I saw her about.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Had a bad experience with her -- thinks she knows it all -- agressive & make sure you have someone with you if you are hospitalized by her!! Not Plesant!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Does not seem to believe me on issues. I believe she just does not know and will not ask other doctors. So I am planning on going elsewhere til these symptoms are recognized by someone.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Susan is very approachable. She cares for her patients and doesn't dismiss their concerns or complaints. She doesn't rush patients. And she has a memory like an elephant, remembering all issues without chart consultation. When issues are out of her area of her knowledge base she sends patients to someone who can find answers. Lastly, she doesn't leave contacting patients with test results to her staff. If there is a problem or good news, she is the one who tells you.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Susan L. Pereira's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)