Ratings for Dr. Rod L. Carson

Very knowledgeable! I went into it skeptical bc of other chiropractors in the past but Dr. Carson has helped me so much! Jill, the assistant is awesome! Very nice practice.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Rod Carson is the best. I have scoliosis and have seen 2 other chiropractors prior to seeing Dr. Carson with no pain relief. After years of pain, Dr. Carson had my pain to a minimal pain within 2 months of treatment. I know I will never be completely pain free but I am able to enjoy life now. Jill, his receptionist is a wonderful lady and very pleasant. I am 100% satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr Carson keeps my wife and I able to enjoy life despite the tramua life has brought us. He has brought us relief when we needed it for over 10 years. We willingly travel over 150 miles round trip to secure his services.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I love how he wants to HEAL, not only help. Super honest, very knowledgeable. Much improved the life of my family!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Rod L. Carson's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1982)