Ratings for Dr. Young-Ho Yoon

Dr. Yoon is truly an amazing doctor. While he is not our primary pediatrician, we have seen him numerous times when our doctor was on vacation or not on shift. We have know him for six years as he has treated my boys (6&2) from minor illness to severe. He discover my son's hip displasia when he was 2 weeks old. I am forever grateful for his early detection of this as he was able to be treated with a brace vs. a cast. Our most recent experience with Dr. Yoon was when my son woke up with a high fever and swollen glands. We went to one doctor, and then to Children's Hospital Boston and nobody could figure out what was wrong with him. I called the office on a Saturday, desperate because he couldn't move his neck. Dr. Yoon was on- call. We went in to the office and in minutes he diagnosed him when no one else could. After a short hospital stay my son is happy and healthy. We will be forever grateful to Dr.Yoon. One should be very lucky to have him as their pedi, as he is fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Friendly, bright young doc. Very thorough, willing to spend as much time as needed answering questions. Appreciates an informed patient (parent). Returns phone calls himself (instead of nurse). Good with kids, wears very cool shoes. :-)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2006

Dr. Young-Ho Yoon's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Natick, MA