Ratings for Dr. Danny S. Benjamin

Amazing doc!! So thoughtful and caring through out my miscarriage (in which we have tried for 4 years with) and very helpful and detirmed to help us back on the road again to pregnancy. It took me 4 years to find this amazing doc!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I When my husband and I were trying to conceive, Dr. Benjamin would call me from his personal cell phone on the weekends and at night to give me test results. He doesn't have an "excitable" kind of personality, but that's just because he is so professional. He delivered my son via c-section and he did an amazing job. You can barely see the scar. I actually have the type of skin that usually keloids, however my c-section scar is the only scar that didn't. Also, and I know this is might be a strange observation, but when you have your yearly pap exam, he runs the instrument under warm water before he inserts it into the vagina. The doctor I went to before him never did and let me tell you, it makes a big difference. I just find that to be a compassionate gesture.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Benjamin is great. He delivered our baby boy via C section and was very good with my wife. Also the other Dr's were great. Dr. Cantor gave the circumcision and it was perfect. Highly recommend this office. Personal favorites are benjamin and Cantor, but the other seemed just as helpful, just wasn't exposed to them.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

absolutely awesome!!!! friendly personable, knowledgable, patient, informative - cant say enough good things.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Excellent doctor! Delivered both of my children by c-section. Great care, excellent service

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Danny S. Benjamin's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Illinois