Ratings for Dr. William E. Reutman

I've been seeing Dr. Reutman for 15 + years. Very thorough with answers to your questions. It's very obvious that he is compassionate about people and loves what he does. I have never had a bad experience with him. The nicest, most compassionate doctor around!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I have had dr. Reutman all my life, i am 40 now. He is super nice, he explains things in a way you can understand. My daughter just turned 4 in november and i hope she gets to keep him as a dr. As long as i have. Love ya doc, henry nunn

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Great doctor! Been my doctor for many years. Very compassionate,helpful, understanding and pleasant. I have never known him to be rude, arrogant, or mean. He has a great bed-side manner and is willing to help you anyway possible. He is very knowledgeable and his treatment has always worked for me. I would gladly recommend him to anyone that wants a great doctor. His staff is always very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Reutman. Along with his knowledge his bedside manner is unbeatable. Takes time to talk to you about anything you want to know / understand. The very very best. :)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Reutman. He is so kind and attentive, and he is an excellent physician. He always gives you his full attention and listens to you carefully. Even when I have gone in with seemingly obscure symptoms, he always knows exactly what is wrong with me and treats it accordingly. Both my husband and I have been seeing Dr. Reutman as our family physician for 10 years.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr.Reutman is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very very friendly,knowledgeable,understanding,and a great joker.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Very nice understanding and medically knowledgeble

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Reutman is very kind! He is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. William E. Reutman's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Pacificare