Ratings for Dr. Ahmad A. Haidar

Very kind and compassionate. He is thorough and genuinely concerned with every aspect of my health, both physical & mental.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I changed to Dr. Haidar as my PCP (Primary Care Physicial) after my former PCP retired. Dr. Haidar is professional, extremely knowledgeable, and very thorough in getting to the bottom of my health issues. I am confident I am in good hands under his and his staffs' care.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Went to Highland in Picayune with shortness of breath and chest pain cough and couldn’t breathe. Diagnosed with type A flu. He was going to send me home until nurse intervened and another Dr stepped up. I was admitted with congestive heart failure.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

The best there is! Would and do trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I trust Dr. Haidar with my life. He is the most caring doctor I have ever used. I consider him a friend as well as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Would not use another doctor! He treats my entire family. We all adore him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

A very wise,helpfull,considerate and patient Dr. I have a lot of faith and respect for this Dr.He has a great bedside manner and to me that counts for a lot!!Some of his staff has a rude tone on the phone,but he is an all around teriffic Dr.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Dr. Haidar is caring, punctual, actually takes time to listen and responds in a professional manner. He doesn't try to strap you with the most expensive drugs and will work with you and your insurance company on options available.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Haidar's for many years now. I consider him far more than my doctor. I consider him a friend because he truly cares for me even aside from my medical needs. He is definitely a welcome asset to this entire community. The people of Picayune love him and hope he never leaves. On a scale of 1 to 5, I rate him a 10...off the charts.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

I recently changed my physicians due to unsatisfactory visits with my prior doctor and chose to switch to Dr. Haidar thanks to recommendations by friends. I am 100% positive i made the right decision, and often thank God for that. Although I have not known him for long, he cares for me as if we've been long time friends. He seems genuinely interested in me and my ailments, rather than putting on false 'act' to care as my prior physician did. He is an amazing doctor and an all-around kind and good-hearted person. There is such a huge difference of care I recieve with Dr. Haidar and my prior doctor, and I can honestly say that I know the value of a good doctor. The only complaint I have is the waiting time is a bit long.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Ahmad A. Haidar's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Picayune, MS