Ratings for Dr. Dmitiy Pales

I have a chronic medical condition. When my regular physician retired I was referred to Pales because of the complexity of my case. Every time I go in to see him he wants to put me on more and more medication, even when I am not in a medical condition to need additional meds.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Hi's very good doctor

flag | Submitted March 28, 2006

When in the hospital with DVT (blood clots in my leg) in my left leg Dr. Pales refused to allow me to see a specialist. He said he was completely capable of treating me. He discharged me without putting me through a step-down process. I was short of breath and was still discharged. Two days later I was back in the ER with a Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot in my lung). It had broken off in my leg and went through my heart and into my lung. The Dr's that treated me during my second stay in the hospital confirmed that the blood clot was in my lung before he had discharged me. I also found out after my stay while researching DVT that he had me on two different medications that cannot be mixed with Coumadin (the blood thinner he put me on). Use caution if you choose to see this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2006

Dr. Dmitiy Pales's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 2000)

GHI