Ratings for Dr. Joel J. Heidelbaugh

This Doctor the first time i ment him said right off the bat walking through the door i dont perscibe pain drugs i was not there for that but i thought it was alittle rude sometime later coming back to him i had stomach pain that he sent me to see the stomach Doctor but before that he was very ignorant and said i will bet my medical lisence that there is nothing wrong with you and you are a drug seeker really?? gosh i am glad i did go because they took my gallbladder and i feel better now and i have acid reflux and gerd gee thanks Dr. Heidelbaugh for believing in me

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

I have several chronic conditions. Originally, I liked Dr. H very much but he began to get short with me when I asked questions and told me at one visit that I had so many things wrong with me that it was difficult to address my concerns. One example of this was muscle pain I was having. One of the drugs I was taking mentioned letting your doctor know right away if I was having muscle pain.....he pretty much blew me off. I have changed doctors at this U of M facility.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. Heidelbaugh was friendly, listened well, and addressed all of my concerns. As a first time patient, he took plenty of time with me. I usually prefer women doctors, but Heidelbaugh was very good! He is very knowledgeable about multiple areas of medicine (women's health, urology, family health, obstetrics/gynocology) and is also a professor at U of M, so you will find med students at the facility. Very good overall experience!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

Dr. H was wonderful in treating my child today, he was very compassionate. He has taken care of my family for over 5 years now. I have nominated him for a national award for his clinical excellence.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

He has been my family doctor for years, he is respectful and very friendly. He is very professional, and he is very understanding, and goes out og the way to help me whenever possible.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2006

Dr. Joel J. Heidelbaugh's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI