Ratings for Dr. Laurence A. Ulrey

Top notch and a helpful staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Excellent doctor......love his bedside demeanor. I would strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

12 years ago Dr. Ulray scoped my left knee and I am returning to him to do the same to right knee. Medial maniscas fix. Dr. Ulrey is a true professional. He is conscientious as well as caring. I find him willing to listen and mutually solve my medical needs.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

To th eperson who said bad things about Dr.Ulrey you must have a problem the man is wonderful

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Had outstanding results seeing this doctor. Fully answered all of my questions honestly and candidly. No wonder is is regarded as a TOP DOC in Metro Detroit!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Went to Ulrey for a knee problem. After ex-rays and a MRI, Ulrey said he did not want me for a patient because he claimed I asked too many questions and expected too much from the surgery. I wouldn't think wanting to be free from pain and to be able to walk properly without a limp and pain is asking to much. Received a registered letter in the mail declining me as a patient. Never asked about pain or if I had anything for pain.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Caring, professional, skilled, understanding. What more can I say.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

Dr.Ulrey is an excellent sugeon as well as a compassionate man. I am thankful he did my knee replacement. He has given my life back. Thank you soooo much!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Very well known and experienced. I had an ACL surgery 13 years ago and 3 months ago (one per knee). Dr. Ulrey did the first one and his associate Dr. Shimpke did the second one. Both very friendly and tons of experience! A+

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. Laurence A. Ulrey's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI