Ratings for Dr. Terry A. Gillian

DR. TERRY GILLIAN - QUACK from Fresno, Calif. is a cold hearted, money hungry butcher! He is unskilled and causes more damage then quality care. Run as fast as you can, before he hurts you beyond repair! I wouldn't let him touch my neighbor's dog,

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

He has a good bedside manner. His office was always nice and he rarely made me wait. However, he was late for my surgery and he admitted to accidently cutting a nerve but stated that he repaired it. Unfortunately, after going through a battery of tests, more than a simple cut nerve was found. I had to have reconstructive salvage surgery with another physician. I will NEVER be the same again. Check the CA Board website for confirmation of his current licensing status (www.medbd.ca.gov). DO NOT use this person for your medical needs.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

He will spend time with you and treat you like a person. He has a great sense of humor. I had no complications and no scarring, and I've used him twice for cosmetic repair.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

Gillian's a quack. Don't waste your time. He yelled and made fun of my mom and then knowing she had heart trouble prior to seeing him (for wart removel) didn't even consult her primary physician before sending her away with prescriptions. DUH. And he's the one that failed to remove the warts the first time, so they spread.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006

My consultation was about 3 hours, I viewed videos of what the procedures were. Dr. Gillian explained what he could and could not do. He explained that this was not a weight loss surgery. That I would still need to eat properly and exercise. Dr. Gillian proformed the following procedures: full tummytuck w/muscle repair, liposuction of the flanks, thighs, knees and abdomen. The fees were as follows: Dr. Gillian $7250/ Anethesia $1500/Surgery center $4850/Nurse $700/Pain Pump Dr. Gillian $500 $

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Terry A. Gillian's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1974)