You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Cesar B. Holgado

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Physicians are allowed to have the senior resident do the procedure for them as long as they are personally supervised by the attending physician. I am a patient of his and he had residents with him during my surgery and his team of residents , under his supervision , took care of me. I am very happy with his care. I have been to a lot of physicians and I am definitely sticking with him. He has the best bedside manners and professional care anyone can get. He pays attention to what you are saying and knows when to prioritize calls.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

HE LACKS PROFESSIONALISM ZERO PEOPLE SKILLS. HE DIDNT REFORM MY C SECTION THE 4TH YEAR RESIDENT DID.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Holgados for many years and I now consider him my friend. Not only is he a compassionate, wonderful and caring doctor that takes his time with you, but his knowledge goes so far beyond his specialty. Everything in the way of holistic health that he's explained to me over the years has come to fruition and i'm so grateful for always taking his advice. He sets the standard for what a doctor should be. I've yet to meet another that could fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

He is a very gentle, caring and a very knowledgeable physician. I have been through 5 obstericians due to my high risk status and he was the only one who was knowledgeable enough to handle my pregnancy safely. He explained to me what I needed to do to carry this pregnancy and thanks to him, I have a set of healthy full term twin boys. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Highly recommended to any one. He helped my sister with a very difficult pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. HIGHLY SKILLED IN WHAT HE SPECIALIZES.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Cesar B. Holgado's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• First Name changed from "Cesar" to "Cesar B."

October 20, 2013