Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Levine

Dr. Levine is the best, not wanting to get rid of the other doctors, but Dr Levine was an exemplary professional where we can trust 100%, we must first trust God and then Dr Levine πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Do not feel he is caring, attentive or knowledgeably. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

If your looking for a doctor who cares about his patients and follows up .. Then Dr. Levine is the doctor you are looking for !!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr.Levine is not your typical doctor. He makes you feel special and listens to your concerns. I've had 2 miscarriages and during both, he was so sweet and caring. I will continue to use him as my OBGYN, in hopes he can deliver one of my babies. He's available to answer questions and has even called me after hours to give me bloodwork results. Very committed:) I highly recommend Dr.Levine

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr.Levine is such a great doctor! I love his sense of humor too!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Levine is simply fabulous. He's especially non-judgemental to us "fluffier" gals who know full well how much we're torturing our scale each and every morning. :) He has delivered both of my children and has supported me through several OB/GYN issues over the last 15 years. I respect his opinions immensely...and I LOVE his bow ties! :)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Levine for over 25 years and have referred many of my freinds to him. I have never had or heard a complaint about him or his staff. He is a wonderful Doctor and person.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

Dr. Levine treated me, not only as a gynecological patient, but also for fertility treatments. He showed dignity and respect like no other doctor ever had. His sense of humor made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. He is part of a busy practice, but overall, he's the best around.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Jonathan L. Levine's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MAMSI