Ratings for Dr. Ted C. Snodgrass

I have since moved further away from this practice and have tried to remain loyal as well by driving a distance to be seen and have my children be seen by Dr. Snodgrass. I waited over an hour for my last visit to be seen. My son is having behavioral issues in school and was prescribed medication for ADHD before it was diagnosed. The school wanted a simple letter stating what the medication was for for treatment in order to get him further help in class while we waited on test results from Prairie View. The school can only do a 6 week intervention then they are out of options without some sort of documentation. They told me I had to get it from Prairie View, and yet the nurse told my sons teacher she'd send it to her and it never came! I desperately need help and they are the ones prescribing the meds not Prairie View and just got shoved off like it didn't matter to them. I'll be seeing another doctor from this point forward. Very disappointing to say the least. Office staff and doctor all not helpful!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

mis bills insurance and they do not want to fix it

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I've been taking my son to Dr Snodgrass for the past 16 months. I finally had it today when I had to wait an hour to be seen. My appt was at 3pm and my son and I sat in the room waiting until 4pm. I always have to wait at least 45 minutes but today was it. We won't be returning. Lately he doesn't seem to care about what's going on with my son other than asking the same questions each visit about smoke detectors, car seats, pet safety, etc. He has become very impersonal.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

This Doctor was dismissive, abrupt, and unconcerned with my overall well being. He offered no direct answers to my questions, and when I followed up the next day to voice my frustration over unanswered questions and questions regarding medication, he told me he would dismiss me from his practice because I was "acting like a jerk." After further investigation, I saw that he attended medical school at Oral Roberts; a school that doesn't teach EVOLUTION for Christ's sake! And this man is allowed to practice medicine rooted in biology?!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Snodgrass himself seemed very caring though somewhat unattentative to details. Most of my interaction has been with office staff and unfortunately it is difficult for me to find much good to say. My husband waited uneccessarily for over two weeks to get a simple phone call explaining that he needed to stop by the office to sign paperwork to further his treatment. Despite my daily, literally daily, calls and messages inquiring we were denied the common courtesy of a 30 second phone call or voicemail. I am grateful for the help that was given to my family for the brief time we were patients of Dr. Snodgrass, but we will no longer be able to subject ourselves to the unprofessional service of his support staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Myself and family including 5 children have seen this Dr. since 1992. I have become very dissappointed in the quality of care and lack of follow thru with him and his office. My husband needed a prescription refilled and was not completed for 2 days, He had to leave town with out it. Physicals and blood work results and not received. We had to call several times to tray and get, never did. I am sure our insurance was billed immediatley. I am now actively looking for a new family physician. Dr. Snodgrass is a good Christian man, however has truly lost the compassion to care and provide quality healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Did not have knowledge about my husbands disease. He needs to be more knowledgeable about new diseases and the symptoms of them.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Doctor is good,you have to wait forever once you are in the room! Second front office person is a snot. Office manager is hateful and will loudly tell personal information to everyone! First front office person is wonderful as are nurses. Caring doctor but phone calls take days to be returned and must usually call several times to get medicine refills whether you or the pharmacy calls. His main nurse is great! He tries to figure out what is wrong and does his best to help you. I would recommend him to anyone and have.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Always friendly, willing to listen and answer questions. A very busy practice, and we sometimes have trouble getting our phone calls returned.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Ted C. Snodgrass's Credentials

• Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS