Ratings for Dr. Cabot L. Sweeney

Dr. Sweeney has been my primary doctor for the last 3 years. I think he is excellent. He's very detailed and asks a lot of questions. A good doctor. Never in a hurry.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

My 93 year old grandfather (who I am primary care taker of) is a patient of Dr. Sweeney, he was seen by Dr. Sweeney twice for lower abdominal pain and neither time he discovered that my grandfather had a hernia. We finally took him to an urgent care facility in Lee's Summit who immediately discovered the hernia and were appalled that Dr. Sweeney missed it twice. I was already unhappy with his care when he used the phrase "at your age it doesn't really matter" to my grandfather, in reference to some vitamins he was taking. We also left several messages for Dr. Sweeney and his nurse that were never returned and I was on hold over 20 minutes before finally giving up and going to a different doctor. This is a man who as my grandfather said "cares about his business more than his patients". We WOULD NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I moved to Kansas City with multiple medical issues and was a little wary of how a new doctor would handle my pages of test results. I found Dr. Sweeney to be very knowledgeable and kind. I was comfortable with him immediately and would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Cabot L. Sweeney's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)