You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rebecca L. Shriver

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Very dismissive and unprofessional in both attitude and treatment. Poor diagnostic skills. Insisted I be discharged even though I still showed obvious symptoms of my illness. I was forced to return to the hospital through the ER because my condition had become so severe it had become a life threatening crisis.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Shriver brought me out of yrs of problems to where i am seeing her only 1 time a yr unless special poroblems comes up. She is great!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I found this Doctor to be professional, thorough, & easy to talk to. I will definately return if the need arises.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Rebecca L. Shriver's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very prompt, kind and thorough. Spent a lot of time getting to know me to diagnose my problems. "

June 17, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=219720'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=219720'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014