Ratings for Dr. John D. Hunkeler

If you're not ready to sign up for lens implant surgery, then prepare yourself for pressure tactics. Dr. Hunkeler acted as though I would automatically agree to have implant surgery once he diagnosed my cataracts, and used the kind of leading qustions that are used in high-pressure sales techniques. When I said I would need to think it over, he disappeared. Then a second person came into the room and very strongly tried to talk me into having implant surgery. My impression was that they aren't very pleased if you don't agree to have eye surgery, or if you want to think it over.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

The Dr. is more that knowledgeable. I have had contact with many of the assistants and they are super polite, considerate and know their job. I am always greeted warmly as I approach the front desk.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Hunkeler for your cataract surgery, he and his staff are very professional but also friendly providing patients with transportation to surgery if needed. Office efficency is the best I have ever experienced with very little waiting time and excellent lighting and facilities. The results of cataract surgery are miraculous with astonding color vision and acuity improvement! The surgery is painless and quick and easier than having a root canal. The only surgery I have ever had where I could keep my clothes and shoes on myself!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. John D. Hunkeler's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Oxford