Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Newbill

Dr. Newbill reminds me of the doctors you'd see on TV in the old days. He takes the time to explain what kind of symptoms he is looking for in his check-up, and give visual details on what he is finding. He is very thorough before his makes his diagonis -- putting me through all the tests to fully narrow his findings. He is a great listener and even remembers something I had told him from my first visit two years ago. I know that he has my best care and treatment in mind.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I love Dr. Newbill. He is educated, professional and very friendly. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Newbill was the sweetest, most polite & knowledgeable doctor I have been to in a very long time (if ever). He is a listener and so adorable!!! I had a great experience with him and his office.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Exceeded my expectations. Very warm, approachable, and caring. Really cares about his patients well being. Thee BEST doctor visit experience in my life (I'm 27)!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Fantastic doctor! Really wish we could clone him. They just don't make them like this any more.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Newbill is genuine, one of a kind, he is patient, kind & knowledgeable in his field. I can always count on him or call him for medical advice, he is resourceful. He is always pleasant. If you have any Ear problems, balance & dizziness problems, allergies, throat problems he is the doctor to see if you can get an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

I have been going to Dr.Newbill since the age of 2. I am now 20 years old and still choosing to see him. I have chronic bronchitis, ear infections, and sinus infections. So I see him quite regularly throughout the year. I've had more then ten surgeries with him and I still have my hearing, which is a miracle to me. He is very knowledgable in his field. His staff is always so friendly and so is he. Throughout my life he has always given us his personal numbers if my condition got worst. Oh and his home phone has always been listed in the phone book and he doesn't get angry when you call past midnight. Best doc of my life!! I know this for a fact.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Newbill since the Age of 2. I've had numerous surgeries with him and I owe being able to still hear, to HIM! He is the best all around doctor ever. Every time I go in there, he always finds out what is wrong with me. And helps me to get better with meds or with talking to me about what I could do differently in everyday life.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

He actually listens to the patient. When seeing him I immediately felt at ease becuase it is apparent how much he cares about his ethic & his patients. I called his office after the appointment for a referral & was put on hold,& HE actually came to the phone to answer ALL my questions, AND took his time! By doing these simple things, *listening & being available his care is SO Effecient & Excellent, not to mention impossible to find these days! It makes life so much easier, & puts less stress on his staff who often are not qualified to answer the question(s). I WISH ALL DOCTORS WOULD FOLLOW HIS VERY EASY & EFFECIENT TACTICS. He is also so funny & SO nice! =) *********

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

I took my daughter to see Dr. Newbill for her dizziness. He was very thorough and helpful. We were totally satisfied with his care. He took time to explain things over the phone, also.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Daniel C. Newbill's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1959)

Delta Dental