Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Roberts

Dr. Roberts is one of the most caring physicians I have ever known. She takes the time to get to know her patients. She has given me sound advice and never hesitated to refer me if she felt it was best for me. I feel so lucky to have her. Her nurse and current receptionist are also wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I love my doctor - she spends time with me and never makes me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Roberts and her staff are amazing! She listens, and you do not feel rushed. I think this accounts for the complaints on here regarding the wait to be called back. Id rather wait and have a good Dr actually look at me then listen, then get rushed and have a dr not even look me in the eyes. Thank you Dr Roberts for all you do and for your awesome staff!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

After being 1 hour late for my daughter's appointment, she felt compelled to tell me how to discipline my teenager. Although this was very basic advice it would not have bothered me if she hadn't delivered the message in a way that appeared to talk down to me. It was really quite embarrassing.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

This doctor loves to accused patient without reasons. I find her unreliable and therefore will not continue to see her in the future.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Doctor is great. Staff is awfull! I waited for a referral from them. Found out later that the doctor had written it out the same day but the office never mailed me a copy. By the time I found out, my referral had expired. Staff said I would need to come in for another visit to get another referral.Another instance doctor was not availible and the nurse saw me instead. Seemed very incompitent and not very friendly did not want to answer any questions. Doctor is very nice but not great enough to forget about her awful staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Roberts is a wonderful, caring doctor. Her assistant Lordes is also the best! ON the other hand, the front desk person is not at all customer friendly and is very impatient. If Dr. Roberts could only find someone to help in the front, her office would be set.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Excellent staff and great follow-up by staff, as well as Dr. Roberts calling patient directly regarding specific issues of concern. Dr. Patricia Roberts is very competent, knowledgable, personable, thorough and professional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Roberts has always been very helpful and takes the time to listen. She even took the time to follow-up on a weekend. Her staff is not very attentive.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

She listens and does not seem to hurry on to the next patient. She also allows calls to her personally on weekends...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Patricia A. Roberts's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)