Ratings for Dr. Judith Babcock

I have been a "customer" of Birth & Family Clinic for 20 years or so. In that time I have had only a few times when they have not made me wait for my appt. Sometimes I have waited over 60 minutes. Rarely do they even spend 15 minutes with me. So, getting some shots for India (especially since I know which shots) should take about 5 minutes out of their very busy day. This happened this morning: My appt was for 9:30. At 9:12 I called to ask for my "check in time", I was told it was 9:20. I told them I may be a couple minutes late. I arrived at 9:22, checked in, paid my co-pay. At 9:28 the receptionist called me over and told me that because I was late, Dr. Babcock had made the decision to not see me. Dr. Judith Babcock was unwilling to come speak to me about this.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr Babcock was my doctor for almost 30 years. I only stopped seeing her because I moved across the state and don't go back often enough to have her continue as my main physician. I absolutely love her. Going in to see her was more like visiting with a friend than going to the doctor. I would love to find a doctor for my son that is as great as Dr Babcock was for me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Many of the other doctors and their families use her as their general Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Dr.Babcock is the best Doctor I have ever found, and would NEVER switch to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. Judith Babcock's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Edmonds, WA