Ratings for Dr. Joseph Kanarek

Dr. K is the best out there. My husband saw Dr. K and now our children see him. They get you in on a moments notice, make you feel at ease & like your the only patient he has. A loving, wonderful, exceptional dr.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. K has been treating my kids for 19 years! He is like a family member to us - not just a doctor. I've never met a doctor like Dr. K who truly cares about patients and families. I work in a hospital and it's too bad that new doctors don't have the personality and caring approach that Dr. Kanarek has!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr Kanarek has been caring for the children in my family for 34 years, first me and my siblings, then for our children. He is a quite knowledgeable dr and his bedside manner is the best I have ever seen. The staff is just as helpful and kind. He is the perfect doctor for any child. I just wish he took adult patients. :)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Great doctor. The old fashion type who actually talks to you the patient and sincerely cares about your child!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Kanarek was my husbands doctor from when he was a baby and now he cares for our 2 children. We LOVE him and could never imagine going to anyone better! :)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I was born on doctor k.'s birthday! July 23 1963, a few years later of course.. And he was my dr. He had his little black bag back then and actually made house calls. I was estatic to learn he was still practicing when I had my first child. 46 years now. He has been the best doctor to me and my two children. And he still carrys that black bag! And I still think he's the greatest dr., and so do my kids!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

I am a former patient of Dr. K as was my sister. Dr. K is now the doctor for my two sons and my sister's two daughters. My wife and I could not ask for a better doctor to care for our children. They are never too busy to get an appointment whenever we call. Never too busy to return a call anytime day or night. They have been a part of our family for more than forty years and it has been a blessing every step of the way.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. K is great and his nurses are wonderful, too. He has more limited office hours than some docs, but he always fits you in if you have a sick child. He is very gentle with the kids and still carries his black bag wherever he goes. Not many around like Dr. K anymore.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

The best doctor! If your child is feeling bad, he will always see you. He has a lot of patients, yet he is never to busy to see your child when you need him. We love Dr. K and staff!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Kanarek and his staff are amazing. They are attentive, call my children by name, see us immediately if it is an emergency, and always have us leaving with a smile. When my daughter had to be admitted to the hospital Dr. K was gentle and kind and assured me - then reassured me. Awesome care!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Joseph Kanarek's Credentials

• Univ Nacl Auto De Mexico, Fac De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico (Grad. 1959)