Ratings for Dr. Dawn M. Peterson

She is really good at fixing sore throats and not being afraid to order test. However there is never a follow up so I feel like the test are a waste of money. Especially if the test come back normal and it didn't find the problem...there is no follow up to "then what is wrong".

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

The best Dr I have ever had. She is very genuine and very knowledgeable. She listens and provides excellent answers. I use her for myself and for my children. I know she will treat my children with fantastic care. Her nurse Nicole is wonderful too i highly recommend Dr Peterson

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr Peterson is great, but both my daughter and I only saw her once and then we were switched to another doctor in the office who was terrible! So, watch out for bait and switch!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

She always has a cheerful demeanor and a smile on her face. She is great with kids. As a parent, I never felt pressured to do something with my son's care that I wasn't comfortable with. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

WE LOVE HER!!! She is the best! Very personable! We have been seeing her for close to 5 years now and think she is the GREATEST!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

She's wonderful - sadly she just went to part-time and it's even harder to get into see her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Wonderful doctor who listens well to patient concerns, thoroughly answers questions and schedules ample time for each appointment.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Dawn M. Peterson's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)