Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Falco

All I can say is never ever go to this doctor read all the reviews first before you waste alot of your time ...

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

He was extremely helpful and nice it was a long wait but well worth it. He's not like many other doctors he actually listens and cared about my well being.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

i have been seeing DR Falco for almost 10 years. Yes the wait can vary from 30 min to 4 hours. he tries to fit everyone in and not turn people in need away. From what I hear he takes care of his staff because there has been very little turnover! Most are very very happy, joking. (one closed the window on me and said we dont serve your kind (men), then opened the other side and said can I help you to my wife with a laugh... it was funny I know them very well) They are very strict on their policies on the medication contract and are not pushers. I mess my self up doing yardwork ect and get procedures to fix me up and maintenance meds to hold me over till I can get scheduled and keep me going in between. When I have a problem, Falco listens, reacts with MRI, EMG's Trigger points, epidurals and the like. even botox injections. I have never been blown off or felt rushed. When I don't need anything but just my monthly check in, I just make it quick, or see a PA and get out of there quicker. If Falco get tied up at the hospital or what ever, they call me and tell me my to see a PA rather than wait. Some of the reports here I have never heard about, but yes on rare time the wait can be long but never have I heard any type of EGO or arrogance from anyone. and yes he sings or is a little quiet. I hear he also teaches so maybe he is a little tired by the end of the day from all that singing but he has never been standoffish or unprofessional in anyway. CTL

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I was suffering from extreme pain outside of my groin area and down my right leg. The pain was so intense and excruciating, I went to 2 emergency rooms to be diagnosed and treated. Both times I left un-diagnosed. Finally, I wet to Dr. Falco who, after the initial consultation, ordered a MRI which showed I had lumbar spinal stenosis. Finally, a diagnosis! That same day I received an injection and the pain finally subsided. He was a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

There is always very long wait times sometimes up to 6+ hrs to see Dr Falco. Most of the staff is not very friendly or empathetic to your needs at all and it's impossible to get insurance authorizations done correctly because the staff who does the work isn't sufficiently knowledgeable in this position. I don't recommend anyone coming here!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Worst experience EVER!!! Extremely unprofessional staff. Waited nearly 3 hours for a scheduled new patient appointment, that I arrived over 45 minutes early for. After checking in with his staff several times, and being told the Dr. would see me shortly, I finally got up out of the exam room and advised I was leaving, and asked for my co-pay and medical records back, Dr. Falco went completely FREAKO and came after me in his completely packed waiting room, hovering over me, point his finger in my face, yelling and screaming at me stating I was a "selfish little brat" that "I needed to get out before [he] calls the Police," how dare I be "complaining when other people wait 4 to 6 hours to see him!" I happened to be on the phone with my Primary Care's office at the time, since they had referred me to Dr. Falco, they heard the entire altercation, and were in complete disbelief! Shocking!!! Very very sad!!! Dr. Falco needs MAJOR intervention!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

DON'T GO!!!! My husband was injured in car accident and has been patient of his for 4 years now. 4 herniated discs, severe nerve damage, nodules in his neck the list goes on and on Dr. Falco continues to make him wait for 5 to 6 hours after scheduled appointment time. He is rude and stand offish as well. The staff is not knowledgeable and depends on Dr. Falco for everything almost like sheep following their Sheppard. The meds my husband was on prior to being in pain management worked much better than what Dr. Falco has prescribed. He drugs up the patients, doesn't listen, respond or address their concerns and often get's very defensive when questioned. He is the worst doctor ever. Recently his Elkton MD office was closed I wonder why......Please spare yourself the misery and find a capable and professional doctor to see.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

DONT GO!!!!!!Today I showed up to my new pain management doctor after waiting 4 months to be seen. They called me 30 minutes before my appointment to say he would be an hour late but if I wanted to go dine someplace locally they would call when doctor came in. Since I was already in the parking lot, they said to come inside to give them my new patient package. When I questioned why they would have to call me when doctor got there, and pressed for a more concrete time he would show up, they said 2 1/2 hours after my scheduled time. If I rescheduled, I couldnt get another appt. for 3 months. Now mind you, Im recovering from spine surgery and cant sit for a long time. Since I live too far away, i used the waiting time to arrange another appt to another doctor before I went in and told them I couldnt wait any longer. Staff was rude and not very caring about the ordeal. Had I read these reviews, I wouldnt have burdened myself. Oh, they said he was late and was coming from the shore. It doesnt take that long to come from the shore. I guess its easy to lie to people. Unbelievable to treat people with this much disrespect.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I saw him for about six months, I was on non-narcotics for a failed spinal surgery/fusion that was causing chronic pain, he walked in looked at my insurance (100% combat disabled vet) commented how I was well covered, prescribed narcotics and wanted to put in a spinal stimulator in my lumbar spine, before even examining me, ordering X-rays or at the least making eye contact, and yes, you wait and wait but in the lobby some (quite a few) patients were all boasting openly about the drugs they got from him, so it's the chicken or the egg. My advise see someone you trust, become educated on your condition and in my case see someone else.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

We went yesterday and yes waited four hours to see dr Falco but well worth it my husband has been suffering with back pain for 20 years but Dr Falco showed and reviewed with both of us how bad is MRI was NO ONE Dr has ever done that or treated and listened to him I see all the complaints here on the wait time but isn't waiting for a few hours worth having a dr take his time to listen to you the patient Spine issues are complicated and to us the solutions offered were well worth it

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Frank J. Falco's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE