Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Falco

There is always very long wait times sometimes up to 6+ hrs to see Dr Falco. Most of the staff is not very friendly or empathetic to your needs at all and it's impossible to get insurance authorizations done correctly because the staff who does the work isn't sufficiently knowledgeable in this position. I don't recommend anyone coming here!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Worst experience EVER!!! Extremely unprofessional staff. Waited nearly 3 hours for a scheduled new patient appointment, that I arrived over 45 minutes early for. After checking in with his staff several times, and being told the Dr. would see me shortly, I finally got up out of the exam room and advised I was leaving, and asked for my co-pay and medical records back, Dr. Falco went completely FREAKO and came after me in his completely packed waiting room, hovering over me, point his finger in my face, yelling and screaming at me stating I was a "selfish little brat" that "I needed to get out before [he] calls the Police," how dare I be "complaining when other people wait 4 to 6 hours to see him!" I happened to be on the phone with my Primary Care's office at the time, since they had referred me to Dr. Falco, they heard the entire altercation, and were in complete disbelief! Shocking!!! Very very sad!!! Dr. Falco needs MAJOR intervention!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

DON'T GO!!!! My husband was injured in car accident and has been patient of his for 4 years now. 4 herniated discs, severe nerve damage, nodules in his neck the list goes on and on Dr. Falco continues to make him wait for 5 to 6 hours after scheduled appointment time. He is rude and stand offish as well. The staff is not knowledgeable and depends on Dr. Falco for everything almost like sheep following their Sheppard. The meds my husband was on prior to being in pain management worked much better than what Dr. Falco has prescribed. He drugs up the patients, doesn't listen, respond or address their concerns and often get's very defensive when questioned. He is the worst doctor ever. Recently his Elkton MD office was closed I wonder why......Please spare yourself the misery and find a capable and professional doctor to see.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

DONT GO!!!!!!Today I showed up to my new pain management doctor after waiting 4 months to be seen. They called me 30 minutes before my appointment to say he would be an hour late but if I wanted to go dine someplace locally they would call when doctor came in. Since I was already in the parking lot, they said to come inside to give them my new patient package. When I questioned why they would have to call me when doctor got there, and pressed for a more concrete time he would show up, they said 2 1/2 hours after my scheduled time. If I rescheduled, I couldnt get another appt. for 3 months. Now mind you, Im recovering from spine surgery and cant sit for a long time. Since I live too far away, i used the waiting time to arrange another appt to another doctor before I went in and told them I couldnt wait any longer. Staff was rude and not very caring about the ordeal. Had I read these reviews, I wouldnt have burdened myself. Oh, they said he was late and was coming from the shore. It doesnt take that long to come from the shore. I guess its easy to lie to people. Unbelievable to treat people with this much disrespect.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I saw him for about six months, I was on non-narcotics for a failed spinal surgery/fusion that was causing chronic pain, he walked in looked at my insurance (100% combat disabled vet) commented how I was well covered, prescribed narcotics and wanted to put in a spinal stimulator in my lumbar spine, before even examining me, ordering X-rays or at the least making eye contact, and yes, you wait and wait but in the lobby some (quite a few) patients were all boasting openly about the drugs they got from him, so it's the chicken or the egg. My advise see someone you trust, become educated on your condition and in my case see someone else.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

We went yesterday and yes waited four hours to see dr Falco but well worth it my husband has been suffering with back pain for 20 years but Dr Falco showed and reviewed with both of us how bad is MRI was NO ONE Dr has ever done that or treated and listened to him I see all the complaints here on the wait time but isn't waiting for a few hours worth having a dr take his time to listen to you the patient Spine issues are complicated and to us the solutions offered were well worth it

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

He is certainly a complete nut... He's not the best doctor nor does he care about his patients or staff, all about the $$$$...and if you don't do what he doesn't explain, you better start looking for a new doctor, who can trust that?????.. As a patient I have waited 6-7 hours for him... And it's ok????? What's better does his staff have families... I have saw him as late as 10:30PM.... After waiting for him to get off of his cell phone???? EGO is not the word...everyone is at his mercy, what he doesn't understand there is good doctors out there that actually are on time and have it all together, maybe Falco should try some of his own meds?

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Sometimes he is happy as a lark, other times he is stand offish., flip, and downright rude. My first apt lasted hours and I finally had to say that I was leaving, as 7 hours is ridiculous, and it was getting dark and I don't drive after dark. I think they need some sort of class in common courtesy. I do not care for this place or it's staff at all. He also does not address my concerns, or questions. He gave me a shot that caused me so much pain I cried for two weeks. He accused me of reinjuring myself and dismissed me. I don't have much time for this practice and am looking for a new doctor that is closer to me and that has a better bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Generally four to six hour wait. My son has been going there for about a year or so, he has had four different procedures, he has from the beginning received Dilaudid and Morphine, Yesterday he was told they were going to start weening him from meds, Dr. Shea called me at 6:28 and told me he had given the wrong prescription, when my son returned Falco accused him of taking the prescription from a counter, he tried to explain that I was called, I also called and Falco refused to talk to me and his assistant threatened me as I demanded to speak to Falco. I was hung up on three times, and now my son has to go through major withdraw because of this QUACK. They are no better then the drug pushers on the street, they are just legally pushing them. That Practice should be shut down along with Falco nor Shea should be able to practice in this state or any other.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

After 3 years of sheer agony, I was referred to Dr Falco by a Neurologist. He did an epidural on me and my back pain is quite mild now. The epidural is the best thing that's happened to me! Wait time is only about 2o minutes. Staff is nice. He is always in a great mood & sings a lot! I really like it there and am getting ready for an epidural for my neck. He doesn't just dole out pain pills, he gets to the source of the pain. I am very happy with Dr Falco and his practice. Also, he is VERY knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Frank J. Falco's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Massachusetts