You may also like

Rate Dr. Frank J. Falco

Dr. Frank J. Falco's Ratings

DONT GO!!!!!!Today I showed up to my new pain management doctor after waiting 4 months to be seen. They called me 30 minutes before my appointment to say he would be an hour late but if I wanted to go dine someplace locally they would call when doctor came in. Since I was already in the parking lot, they said to come inside to give them my new patient package. When I questioned why they would have to call me when doctor got there, and pressed for a more concrete time he would show up, they said 2 1/2 hours after my scheduled time. If I rescheduled, I couldnt get another appt. for 3 months. Now mind you, Im recovering from spine surgery and cant sit for a long time. Since I live too far away, i used the waiting time to arrange another appt to another doctor before I went in and told them I couldnt wait any longer. Staff was rude and not very caring about the ordeal. Had I read these reviews, I wouldnt have burdened myself. Oh, they said he was late and was coming from the shore. It doesnt take that long to come from the shore. I guess its easy to lie to people. Unbelievable to treat people with this much disrespect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I saw him for about six months, I was on non-narcotics for a failed spinal surgery/fusion that was causing chronic pain, he walked in looked at my insurance (100% combat disabled vet) commented how I was well covered, prescribed narcotics and wanted to put in a spinal stimulator in my lumbar spine, before even examining me, ordering X-rays or at the least making eye contact, and yes, you wait and wait but in the lobby some (quite a few) patients were all boasting openly about the drugs they got from him, so it's the chicken or the egg. My advise see someone you trust, become educated on your condition and in my case see someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

We went yesterday and yes waited four hours to see dr Falco but well worth it my husband has been suffering with back pain for 20 years but Dr Falco showed and reviewed with both of us how bad is MRI was NO ONE Dr has ever done that or treated and listened to him I see all the complaints here on the wait time but isn't waiting for a few hours worth having a dr take his time to listen to you the patient Spine issues are complicated and to us the solutions offered were well worth it

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

He is certainly a complete nut... He's not the best doctor nor does he care about his patients or staff, all about the $$$$...and if you don't do what he doesn't explain, you better start looking for a new doctor, who can trust that?????.. As a patient I have waited 6-7 hours for him... And it's ok????? What's better does his staff have families... I have saw him as late as 10:30PM.... After waiting for him to get off of his cell phone???? EGO is not the word...everyone is at his mercy, what he doesn't understand there is good doctors out there that actually are on time and have it all together, maybe Falco should try some of his own meds?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2596006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Sometimes he is happy as a lark, other times he is stand offish., flip, and downright rude. My first apt lasted hours and I finally had to say that I was leaving, as 7 hours is ridiculous, and it was getting dark and I don't drive after dark. I think they need some sort of class in common courtesy. I do not care for this place or it's staff at all. He also does not address my concerns, or questions. He gave me a shot that caused me so much pain I cried for two weeks. He accused me of reinjuring myself and dismissed me. I don't have much time for this practice and am looking for a new doctor that is closer to me and that has a better bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Generally four to six hour wait. My son has been going there for about a year or so, he has had four different procedures, he has from the beginning received Dilaudid and Morphine, Yesterday he was told they were going to start weening him from meds, Dr. Shea called me at 6:28 and told me he had given the wrong prescription, when my son returned Falco accused him of taking the prescription from a counter, he tried to explain that I was called, I also called and Falco refused to talk to me and his assistant threatened me as I demanded to speak to Falco. I was hung up on three times, and now my son has to go through major withdraw because of this QUACK. They are no better then the drug pushers on the street, they are just legally pushing them. That Practice should be shut down along with Falco nor Shea should be able to practice in this state or any other.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2462229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

After 3 years of sheer agony, I was referred to Dr Falco by a Neurologist. He did an epidural on me and my back pain is quite mild now. The epidural is the best thing that's happened to me! Wait time is only about 2o minutes. Staff is nice. He is always in a great mood & sings a lot! I really like it there and am getting ready for an epidural for my neck. He doesn't just dole out pain pills, he gets to the source of the pain. I am very happy with Dr Falco and his practice. Also, he is VERY knowledgeable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Front desk staff is extremely rude. They are nicer in the back office...BUT i had a 2:30 apt and didn't see the doctor until 5:30! I'm not coming back here...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

In Jan 2012 Dr. F decided to change all patients from Oxycodone to Dilaudid w/o a wean, so most go through withdraw. Now the change didn't upset me, but the withdraw did when it was stated that it's comperable only to find out from the pharmacist that it isn't. His wait times are a minimum of 3 hours & I've waited as long as 8 hours. Don't plan any other appointments following his, you'll have to cxl them. As for helpfulness, based on my opening statement, but as far a being polite & friendly, he is that & he will talk to you, if he isn't too rushed, which is rare. He doesn't seem to return calls either. He maybe knowledgable but it doesn't usually show. Despite what one wrote about the reasons people wait so long, some are under the constraints of their insurance which doesn't look favorably on changing doctors. Otherwise, I would have changed a long time ago, enough said!! Oh and how he gets a rating in the 10 ten pain management doctors in Delaware is beyond me with these ratings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2035309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

Waited 5 hours and walked out without seeing him. I demanded my records back and he finally came out to nurses station telling me if I wanted to see "The best doctor in Delaware" I should be happy to wait for him! I was appalled. My response was that people come first, not his ego and that I have a husband with a severe neurological disorder waiting for me at home and that five hours was unacceptable. He was arrogant, uncaring and his staff spent more time on their cell phones and chit-chatting then expediting the process. When I left out of the waiting room there was easily 40 people waiting their turn to be seen. I'd rather continue being in pain that see this money hungry egomaniac who runs his clinic like a slow-motion production line.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2035313].votes_count ]]