Ratings for Dr. Marvin S. Becker

He doesn't know much about new therapies or medicines that are available. If you want someone stuck in the past, go here.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

This was the worst experience my wife and I have ever had with a doctor (we both saw him)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Becker for nearly 10 years. As a general doctor he is OK, but when I started experiencing serious medical problems, I began to become very unsatisfied with the "service." By this I mean that his staff is very unorganized; I sometimes have to call 5 or 6 times to get my test results. My file is a mess--I am told that my test results have not yet arrived, when after some insistance on my part, it turns out, they are in a huge pile of paper work waiting to be filed. When one has serious medical issues, this is simply unacceptable! It is a shame that the staff has ruined this doctor's good reputation. P.S. My daughter says Dr. Beckers waiting room has the most disgusting smell.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Marvin S. Becker's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)