Ratings for Dr. M. DEAN Anthony

Dr Anthony is very throrough, knowledgeable, and always explains the diagnosis and why he's choosing a particular therapy. He is very kind as well.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I did not receive proper treatment for the problem I have visited .So it continues to same

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I've been going to him for 13 years. I never want to switch. He's the best!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

My recent experience with Dr. Anthony is all that I hope for in a doctor. I was worried about a skin rash. The doctor was thorough in his examination and took time with me. Then, he explained to me his conclusions about my condition. What I appreciated most of all was his ability to put complicated medical matters into clear words. I only wish more doctors were like this!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

I have never reviewed a Dr. before but chose this Dr. based on reviews. I would never go back! I went in with an ER diagnosis for follow-up care. He did not even look at my wound site, totally changed the diagnosis, ignored my questions, gave me a prescription for the new diagnosis and walked out. He then told me to get a second opinion from an opthamologist (in spite of the fact that it is a skin issue not an eye issue). I am off to a new Dr. at PAMF this afternoon.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Anthony has seen my daughter, my father and myself. He has three generations of satisfied patients in our family. Very professional. The office is quiet, very clean and they are always on time.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I have seen Dr. Anthony twice now. Both times he was attentive and caring. He took care of some minor issues with spectacular results. He is emphathetic and very knowledgeable. He also takes the time to thoroughly explain each and every item. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Great guy! Made me feel comfortable...I have never had a wait time!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Excellent dermatologist.....highly recommended. Very professional and informative.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

I was sent to Dr. Anthony by my father who is also a MD. Dr. Anthony is a wonderful Docter who is highly repected by his peers. His good reputation is well deserved.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. M. DEAN Anthony's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Pleasanton, CA