Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Warren

Have been with Dr. R. Warren over 25 years- he delivered both of my children. He has always listened, been helpful and kind. I would recommend him highly. My daughter now sees his daughter, Lani, and has been very happy with her as well.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I had a procedure done that was very painful. Turns out most people are put out for this and I went through it on 3 Advil. Needless to say I was in a great amount of pain that was not needed. Their staff is not helpful or friendly and you most likely spend most of your time waiting on hold to even schedule an appointment ( 15min). Lastly, when I relocated they would not release my records to me. They wanted to charge me $28 since it takes them time to mail or fax them in. Not impressed and they pinch you for every penny.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

i enjoyed the women working at the office the only thing i did not like is dr.warren would not let my husbadn cut the cord.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2006

Very knowledgeable, accomodating and reassuring. My only complaint is that the billing department often uses the wrong codes, so check your statements carefully. But feeling confident in your doctor, especially an ob/gyn, is worth the hassle 10 times over.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Richard W. Warren's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1961)

MVP Health