Ratings for Dr. David W. Forest

Dr. Forest is one of the most caring people I have ever dealt with. He was amazing in how he diagnosed a problem that I have been dealing with for several years. He is the first doctor who took the time to listen to me!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr Forest is great! He was ontime, easy to get an appointment with, is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything, and his Big Pine staff is very friendly. Lastly, he gave me the best care for my situation, instead of just strictly going "by the book". Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Best OBGYN I have had yet! He didn't rush me, and he answered my questions. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I had a horrible experience with my previous doctor and moved to Dr. Forest at 39 weeks. He was awesome, understanding and my next child will be with him as well!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Forest is a wonderful doctor. He was recommended to me by a family member when we first moved to the area, and I was a little nervous at first. Once we finally met him, we were relieved; the staff is great and cheerful, and Dr. Forest is kind, patient, helpful, knowledgeable and has a very caring demeanor. My only complaint (if I had to name one) is that he only works a few days in the office. Otherwise, he is great!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Love Dr. Forest! I was technically another doctor's patient in the same office but ended up being seen by Dr. Forest and never went back to seeing my original doctor! He has great bedside manner and is very helpful, caring and attentive.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Awesome delivered both my kids. He was always there and helpful. Could tell he cared.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Forest is the best doctor ever. He really tends to my needs. He seems to really care and involved with my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I GOT LOST IN THE CRACKS OF HIS ''NEW'' FACILITY ! HE DIDN'T MAKE TIME TO SEE ME AFTER I HAD BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL ALL WKND W/ COMPLICATIONS. I LEFT HIM 7MO PREGO, AND HE DIDN'T EVEN SEEM TO CARE, I WAS EVEN TOLD BY THE MA THAT THEY WERE JUST TOO UNDERSTAFFED!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Misdiagnosed, he performed surgery and would'nt see me after for post-op. I felt I could trust him because he delivered my baby 5 yrs prior. Big mistake! Since he has new office he doesn't seem the same. Very disappointed in lack of care.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. David W. Forest's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med