Ratings for Dr. Bradley L. Zink

Dr. Zink is very straight forward which could be ok if he wasn't so rude. This office is never on time even if you are the 1st appt.of the day. Dr..Zink never seems to fully hear your complaints/symptoms all the way through and does not show any compassion. This office has been through many nurse practitioners in the past couple of years but they've always been better to see then the doctor. I've recently had to call the doctor after hours because my son was having a allergic reaction to his medicine. Dr. Zink was so rude and wouldn't even listen to all the symptoms my son was having with the meds. I needed advise on if I needed to take my son to the hospital or if it was safe to wait until he could be seen the next day. Needless to say, he was uncaring and seemed mad that he had to call a patient after hours. Very, very rude! Will not be going back to this office.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

After waiting well over 30 mins past our appointment time, Doctor Zink was very rude and had no compassion for his patient. Would not make eye contact nor take his eyes away from his computer. Did not ask helpful questions or seem at all willing to find a solution to the patients problem. His staff was very nice, but he left us feeling more hopeless and lost that we were when we arrived at this office. Will never be back.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I felt he had very little personal compassion for me . The Dr did not seem concerned with my past medical history . I like a Dr who can make eye contact and is hands on , not in hiscomputer. This is my PERSONAL opinion.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

i love dr. zink he is amazing. helped me with everything i needed. the only thing i didnt like is that he doesnt take phone calls.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Doctor is very helpful. Staff is difficult to work with...NEVER on time. Expect to wait even when you are the first appointment of the day!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Having bee going to Dr Zink and now see Dorothy or Dr either and never have an issuea about getting in when needed. I enjoy the friendleness of the office staff

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

expect to wait well past your appt time.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Bradley L. Zink's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Harvard-Pilgrim