Ratings for Dr. Cynthia J. Glass

Doctor Glass is an amazing doctor. I feel like she really cares about me and wants me to be well. She is very thorough and leaves no stone unturned when there is something wrong.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Very knowledgeable, very thorough,very in control.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Wonderful Doctor. She is very caring. Takes the time to answer all questions, and you never feel rushed. I have been her patient for over 10 yrs.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Glass for 20+ years and she is the best; she is very competent and has a wide variety of knowledge in the medical field. I would gladly ecommend her to my family and friends. She is genuinely concerned about me as a person and takes the time to ask how am I doing and listens to my answer. She has excellent bedside manners and listens to me when I explain my problems. She takes time to answer my questions and does not rush me off. If she does not know something, she finds the answer and if the problem is not within her scope of practice, she refers me to someone more specialized in the area of my problem. I cannot say enough enough about her. Her staff are helpful and attentative to my needs. I am usually seen within 15-20 minutes of my appointment; there have been rare occasions in which I have had to wait much longer.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Glass' for 20 years and would have rater her sooner had I known about this service. She is an exceptionally knowledgeable doctor and when she doesn't know something, she admits it and finds out. Terrific "beside manner" and personality, works at HMO where service sometimes isn't the best. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Glass is a very caring and compassionate doctor who is very tuned to your individual needs. She listens carefully to what you tell her, and there is good follow-up. Also, the staff members and nurses are great!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Cynthia J. Glass's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Altius Health Plans