Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Stidham

Dr. Stidham is the best doctor I have ever been to. He doesn't act rushed and he takes his time to make sure that he gets the full story. I had to get a mole removed from my head and he did it right there in his clinic and it all went well; it didn't hurt and it healed up nicely within the next week. He even sent it off to make sure it wasn't malignant, just in case (it was not malignant). It was a very good experience. My entire family goes to Dr. Stidham, and I have heard nothing but good things about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Stidham not only works to treat your symptoms, but he works very diligently at treating the root of your symptoms. He is very knowledgeable and he explains things in a language that I can actually understand. He fixed a problem that I had been going through for over 5 years and had seen at least 5 or 6 other doctors about, who incorrectly diagnosed me. I would recommend Dr. Stidham to everyone! He is great with adults, elderly, and children. (And he's very handsome, too!)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

I've never had any kind of problems with Dr. Stidham, he has always been very good about explaining things to me and listening to me. Dr. Stidham is a very caring man, who puts your needs before his own. My entire family has switched to Dr.Stidham to be their family doctor. If there was a award I could give him I would in a heart beat. He's always smiling and thoughtful. He really understands me and my problems....I'm very proud to have him as my DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Gregory P. Stidham's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Fayette, AL