Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Benson

I have been seeing Dr. Benson for several years and he has never been rude or made me feel unimportant!! I've seen many Dr who are terrible and don't take time to treat you like a person but Dr Benson does just the opposite!! Treating me like my medical issues matter and solving many thing which specialist couldn't!! I am so appreciative to Dr Benson for his wealth of medical knowledge and great bed side manner! Dr Benson will be my doctor for life! I would recommend him to anyone which I do :) Thank you Dr Benson for the great care you give!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Scott Benson is a fabulous physician! He's extremely bright, very attentive, resourceful and has a fantastic bedside manner. Most importantly, he has a wealth of knowledge and always has your best interest in mind when treating you. Super easy to talk to, and one of the most humble docs I've ever seen. A++ Highly recommendd!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

my favorite doctor and i have seen a ton, i look forward to seeing him for appointments instead of dreading my appointments. He is kind and listens and really wants to help people.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I saw Dr. Benson on one occasion, he was kind enough to treat my condition without knowing me personally. He was careful but compassionate. Apple Valley Medical Center has several other good doctors, the staff is always friendly and the wait times are very reasonable. Urgent care is also good, if it's not a life threatening condition. If you need to be seen for a non-life threatening condition and need to be seen right away, I would definitely go here rather than Fairview Ridges or Park in Burnsville!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Benson is a very good listener and very knowledgeable found answers

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Very good and friendly. Very pactual and no waiting for appointments.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

What a great doctor who really cares about his patients. Works with my Mother who has alzheimers and really goes above and beyond the call of duty.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Benson is extremely knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and provides over-the-top care for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Benson's for a few years now, and have always found him to be very understanding and helpful. He is compassionate, and often draws pictures to help you understand what is happening in your body, or how the medication will work. Very kind, and very knowledgeable. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Scott J. Benson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Workers Comp