Ratings for Dr. Suzin Cho

She has been our physician for many years and she is AMAZING. Always takes the time to answer questions and makes sure everything is clear. She is an example of what a physician can be - EXCELLENT SKILL SET,THOUGHTFUL AND CARING!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Cho was very insensitive when I saw her to have a D&C when I miscarried my first baby at 12 weeks. Told me it never was a baby, it was just cells, etc... When I started to cry she said this is not a big moment in my life and it would be "just some thing that happened once." Maybe if I didn't value the life of my unborn baby or didn't want my baby, this would have helped, but she made the whole ordeal much more painful for me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. Cho is simply the best. She's caring, takes her time with you, is willing to point you to resources when/if needed. She's amazing, and I'm so lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

I haven't seen Dr. Cho in a few years, but when I did, she was VERY kind, willing to answer any question, and did not rush me at all. I would see her again for anything without hesitation. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

She has a wonderful bedside manner and will take the time to answer questions you may have.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Suzin Cho's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Banner Health
Healthnet
Mercy Care (Ahcccs)
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)

Top Hospitals in Burnsville, MN