Ratings for Dr. Regina M. Nouhan

Meh ..! Overrated Went to her for a second opinion and she came across dismissive & uncaring ..! didn't bother inquiring about my issues first & even pointed to the wrong finger as she spewed short general info & asked if I wanted a steroid shot to calm the pain ..! Nice place & good recepcentists but overall felt let overall down by the visit to a supposed expert, hand specialist. ..!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Excellent doc. Patient, knowledgable, and kind. (And, um, any surgery leaves scars. And some skin types/people are more susceptible to noticeable scars. I've had several procedures. They all tell you that.)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Short visits but she knows her stuff. I'm very happy with the results of my breast reduction.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

She was very short with us, did not spend much time. The quality of her work was not what was expected. I will have serveral scars. Instead of making me better, I look worse.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Regina M. Nouhan's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal