Ratings for Dr. William J. Harvey

Dr. Harvey is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time to explain everything he is doing and makes sure that the patient is comfortable. I would highly recommend him from general check-ups to surgery!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I don't believe I will ever meet another doctor as knowledgeable and caring as Dr. Harvey. He is phenomenal with all he does. He cared for me throughout my pregnancy, delivery, a cervical cancer bout, and everything in between. I cannot say enough gracious and positive things about this man. He is very kind, caring and sincere. He may well be one of the most intelligent people I've ever met. I've asked him women's health, gastrointestinal, general practice, pediatric, even dental(!) health-related questions and never stumped him once. Truly a studious and exceptional doctor who deserves due credit for being wonderful at what he does.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr Harvey was on call the night I delivered my daughter and I was nervous because I have never met him before but I was so happy that I ended up with him-very nice-new what he was doing-very knowledgeable and gentle-I would HIGHLY recomend him and wish he was my actual OB from the get go!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I cannot recommend Dr Harvey enough. Kind, compassionate, smart, gentle, and he knows his stuff. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Harvey for any gynecological issue, including surgery. He answered all of my questions thoroughly, took his time with me, and didnt rush.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Harvey was the kindest, most caring doctor I saw at his practice. He was on call when I had to go to the ER a week after giving birth, with a massive infection, and he was very kind and advocated for me in the ER. He was gentle with the necessary but extremely uncomfortable exams. I wish he had been my caregiver from the start.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Great Dr, was my whole families Ob, he even delivered my little sister. great person all around, wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Clearly on top of his game...up on the latest infertility procedures. Always willing to listen and spend the time with patients. Allows patients to become partners in their care. In my situation, Dr. Harvey wasted no time treating our specific infertility needs, offered options that allowed me to make my own decisions and made himself available to address my concerns and needs. He is kind, friendly, complimentary and wicked smart! Delivered all three of my kids (and assisited in their conception) with the best bedside manner, while demanding the highest degree of care and professionalism from the nursing staff. I have recommended Dr. Harvey to all my friends, especially those experiencing difficulty getting pregnant. Thanks, Dr. Harvey!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. William J. Harvey's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)