Ratings for Dr. John Deliakis

Great Doctor, have been with him for years. His Staff is amazing. Only down side is he runs late but I believe it is because he is trying to be thorough with his care to all his patients.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

He has gotten much better at being on time. Despite this, I would never go to another doctor. He’s thorough and very smart. He will refer you for tests if you ask and knows the best specialists. I would never leave this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Deliakis for years after taking years to finally making the switch from my old dr who wouldn`t give me more than 5 minutes and that included a pap! Yes, you will wait a few hours for your appt but for those that are seasoned patients, we bring a book, some snacks and wait to be seen by one of the most conscientious and caring doctors out there. His diagnostic is bang on, he is organized and will refer you to the best specialists. He literally has saved my life. Specialists love him as his referrals are typed and very thorough. I also cannot say enough about Georgia, his office manager and the real boss behind the operation. She is amazing. This is someone that smiles every single time I am there. Every. Single. Time. I don`t know how she does it but she`s fantastic ! I`m so happy to have found this dr and will never go to another doctor again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Deliakis has been my doctor for over 15 yrs. Long waits, but so worth it. I moved out of the city and still see him as my doctor. When I was expecting, he tracked me down over a weekend to tell me test results that required medication. He spends a lot of time with patients. You do have to make sure to be clear about what your issues are. His staff are great - very accommodating. Yes, the waits are long - I typically check in with the receptionist, ask how long it will be, and then go get lunch. Bring a book too. He's very thorough. Wouldn't want any other doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Waited over 3 hrs for appointment those 3 hrs werent pleasant either listening to others complaining about waiting some even swearing...when the appointment came doctor seemed very rushed, unorganized and didnt let me speak very much... tried prescribing me medication(s) i feel i didn't need prior to test...

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

John Deliakis should not be running a proffesional let alone a Lemonade Stand. I have found him to be one of the worst doctors ive had. He is constantly confused my informed and un organized. He main focus seems to be subscribing pills and not treating the actual problem. he is famous for thinking he is a Psychologist and over prescribe medication that is very dangerous and has no specialty in. His Punctuality is the WORST 2-3 + wait time are the Norm. there is always people in the waiting room arguing over wait times ALWAYS I would stay clear of this doctor AND GET SOMEONE WHO IS MORE PROFESSIONAL AND UP TO DATE WITH MODERN MEDICINE.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Amazing doctor, drive an hour and a half to see him. Totally worth the time, he is very knowledgeable and caring. He is very busy, but you can really tell that he is committed to ensuring that everyone is taken care properly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Deliakis as a second opinion, and now his opinion is the only opinion that will ever matter, He found the root to my problem before I did my tests. he is amazing and his staff was great also, I went to the office for a 1:00 oclock appointment I saw him at 3:30 he fixed the problem that another Dr. told me there was nothing they can do. I owe my good health to a Dr.Deliakis and his knowledge for me I will take the whole day of to see him he is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Deliakis is a great doctor, very knowledgeable, he is very helpful. One of the best doctor's out there that's for sure. The wait period is sort of crazy, you have an appoitment at 10 and you get in to see him at around 12 if you are lucky, he's well worth the wait but it's frustrating at time.Great Doctor and Great Guy!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

more of a writer than a doctor. Can't really compare any doc's these days withthe old ones though

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010