Ratings for Dr. Kristen A. Krieger

Dr. Krieger's only fault is that she is often behind schedule. It is apparent, once you meet with her, why that is so. She really listens to you and asks many questions. She approaches patients with a whole body approach and does not limit her analysis to just symptoms mentioned. She never makes you feel as if she is rushed and doesn't have time for you. She makes you feel important and that your health matters. I am willing to wait in order to have the kind of service she provides. She is also very knowledgeable and up on all the current research. I have never felt so confident with a primary care physician and wholeheartedly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I saw Dr Krieger last yr for a terrible sore throat. After waiting for over 40 minutes in the waiting room & the exam room an intern came in to see me.After more waiting Dr Krieger & the intern came in to tell me my strep was negative.I asked her if we could talk briefly in private about health concern. She told me that they didn't schedule enough time for this and that i should make another appt.I then explained that my ins. didn't cover office visits & I would have to pay again to come back.She reluctantly listened to my question and offered no support as I talked. She suggested a neuro/psych referral which she mentioned could take months to get in.She literally spent less that 5 minutes total with me and made me feel embarassed for even asking for her help.Telling someone who is in emotional pain that they should talk to someone else in 3 mos is unacceptable.I would never want anyone else to feel the way that I did that day.I cried the whole way home and will never go back.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

She is amazing!! I went to three other doctors before discovering Kristen Krieger, and she was the only doctor to properly diagnose my condition. She is sympathetic, very intelligent, competent, professional, and the best doctor I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

She is the best! Since she has the dual specialty, she has also seen our family. Yes you have to wait her, but she is very knowledgeable, up-to-date and willing to address all questions and look into any studies you can ask about. Excellent bedside manners with babies, kids and adults without ever being patronizing. She is thorough and will address all patient's concerns.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Kreiger is a dual specialty Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Our whole family has seen her for 7 years. She actually spends time with her patients (never feel rushed). The downside of that is you do usually have to wait to see her. But it's well worth it! She is very knowledgeable, up to date, and a wonderful Dr. Can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Kristen A. Krieger's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Champ Va