Ratings for Dr. Sharon B. Jaffe

Very rude and unprofessional. I had a traumatic visit with her years ago and it still bothers me when I think about it. Do yourself a favor and find another Doctor. I would avoid this one at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Great Doctor and Great staff. Dr. Jaffe was always very understanding and knowledgeable with my care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

My husband and I have tried so hard to have a child on our own. Since December of 2012, it has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs and miscarriages after miscarriages. We started to lose hope. I went to my OBGYN to discuss my options and to get some answers. She referred me to The Center for Reproductive Medicine (CRM). At the beginning of 2017 I met with Dr. Sharon Jaffe. I have never learned so much in just a few months! They were so informative and really explained things in a way that was easy for us to understand. What a great experience!! They never let me give up hope and I will never forget hearing Dr. Jaffe say, “we will get you pregnant!” It is now August of 2017 and I am 10 weeks pregnant, the furthest along I have ever been. The baby is healthy and we are beyond happy. Dr. Jaffe and all of the wonderful, warm, and caring staff at CRM have made our dreams come true. We couldn’t have done it without them and they have a very very special place in our hearts. There are no words to express our gratitude… Thank you so very much for giving us this beautiful gift, we appreciate you more than you will ever know. XOXO

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

No clear explanations! The key word of Dr. Jeffy is "ambiguous" .. I want to see a doctor who cares her patiemts! But she has never given me hope! I had 3 other chemical pregnancies after I see her!! I asked my medical reports! I see lots of negative results! No medications or treatment for them she did.. She didnt even discuss with me! They are just trying to see your failure to make you choose IV!!! I am able to pregnant by myself!! I am not able to contunie my pregnancy!! I said no to IV, and they had never called me back even to ask why!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I want to share my personal experience because I believe that if you are struggling with fertility issues (like me), then you need to see Dr. Sharon Jaffee! I have PCOS and I felt that my OBGYN, although very good, was not addressing my infertility concerns %100. Thus, I felt that I needed to get the expert opinion from a reproductive endocrinologist. I found Dr. Jaffee via google search and I went in for my very first appointment. From start to finish, I was impressed with the level of patient care I received. First, when I arrived I was promptly greeted by a nurse who took me into a comfortable, private room to thoroughly discuss my medical history. The nurse really paid attention to every detail and took excellent notes. She really made me feel that no stone was being left unturned in my fertility quest. After my history was complete, then I promptly met with Dr. Sharon Jaffe and I was amazed at how much time she spent talking with me about my fertility goals. She really listened to me. I felt completely relaxed, I never felt rushed, and I left feeling confident about the course of treatment I could expect to receive with her. She patiently listened to and addresses all of concerns. She took detailed notes the whole time we talked, and even gave me a print out of those notes for my reference later that way I could just relax and listen. She offered me treatment options that my OBGYN did not offer me, which made me appreciate her level of medical expertise in this specialty area. She laid out a personalized and comprehensive medical treatment plan customized to fit my specific needs. For the first time, I feel confident that I had a realistic and aggressive approach to solve my fertility concerns. I am so excited to be working with her! But that was not even the end of the excellent service! Next, a financial counselor met with me to discuss my expected costs per my insurance benefits and created an insurance coverage analysis specifically for me. I was amazed that I was offered this type of service and my mind was completely put at ease knowing how much my treatments would cost. Actually, I assumed it would have cost way more and I might have rejected further treatment based solely on that presumption. I am so grateful for the insurance coverage analysis because I realized that fertility treatment was within my reach. Lastly, before I left a nurse met with my again to review the notes and instructions that the Doctor gave to me. The nurse made sure I knew what steps to take next in my comprehensive treatment plan. I left the office feeling hopeful, confident, and relieved about achieving my fertility goals. I am only in my first month with CRM, but I believe that working with Dr. Jaffe is going to give me a true fighting chance to conceive a baby. Thank you CRM Staff and thank you Dr. Sharon Jaffe! :)

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Thank you so much to Dr. Jaffe and her staff. The office is clean, on time, professionally staffed and all around excellent. Dr. Jaffe is both highly knowledgeable and relatable, and helped us to conceive two children. There really is no one else we would entrust with such a delicate and important task.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have never been to a doctor's office that is so punctual, I was actually called back at the scheduled time of my appointment every time! Dr. Jaffe and her staff were very accessible to answer all of our questions and seemed very knowledgeable about what they were doing. They worked with us to ensure we had the information we needed to make decisions, and were with us every step of the way. And best of all, I am now pregnant after our first round of treatment with Dr. Jaffe! I would highly recommend the Center for Reproductive Medicine to anyone trying to conceive!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Infertility is a daunting and stressful diagnosis. My wife and I struggled to conceive for (over 5!) years and eventually looked to CRM for support. Dr. Jaffe (and her staff) were amazing physicians who took time to help us fully understand our options, guided us through the process and prepared us wholly...mind, body and soul. Only through their professional assistance were we able to overcome what was believed to be an unchangeable fate. We had expired just about every option available from hormone treatments to IUI procedures before deciding to try our luck with the last possible option. IVF. This is a very complicated and scientific procedure and I'll be damned if they didn't have it down to a "T." Over the course of several months, my wife and I followed their plan to get ourselves ready for the big day. Without getting into all of the details (believe me, there are MANY) I can say that we were put in the best possible position to succeed thanks to their expertise. We had never had a happy ending in the past, meetings following failed attempts always ended with encouraging plans for a more aggressive option to succeed the next time. This...was our final option. The Hail Mary. If this didn't work we would seemingly have to accept the reality of our situation and move on. BUT...6 months later and my wife if HUGE (sorry honey). We're pregnant with a baby girl, due in January 2017. A miracle, all thanks to this outstanding team. We can't even begin to say thanks because how do you thank someone for a gift like this? The best I can do is sing their praise here and let everybody know that Dr. Jaffe and her team of skilled physicians were able to change our life in a way we thought unimaginable. Bless them and the work they do.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I would not recommend CRM to anyone. You are better off at any other fertility center in Orlando. My husband and I chose CRM based on a referral from my OB-GYN. After completing an unsuccessful IVF cycle with Dr. Loy we were referred to a Genetic Counselor by the CRM staff. The Genetic Counselor told us we should have been seeing Dr. Jaffe all along due to our circumstances. When I called back to make an appointment with Dr. Jaffe, I was told it would take 4-6 weeks for my records to be transferred to another doctor WITHIN the same practice. When I asked to speak to management about it, they apologized and booked my consultation a month out to see her. Three weeks later I was called and told she is no longer accepting new patients and my appointment was cancelled. Then a month later I was called because she had an opening and would see me now. The week prior to my appointment I was called again and was told it was a mistake and Dr. Jaffe was no longer accepting new patients again. Needless to say our entire experience was a circus. They have no idea what they are doing and it shows. I can’t imagine spending any more money with them because they have lost all my confidence. It is heart breaking dealing with infertility and to go through all of this just to be told she refuses to see us is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Our IVF cycle with Dr. Jaffe was unsuccessful. To say our experience with her and CRM was terrible is an understatement. It is very evident that they have taken on too many patients and as a result you purely become a number to their doctor, nurses and financial team. I would not consider spending a dime (or in our case $20k for IVF) and would recommend a more intimate practice where you can actually see your doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Sharon B. Jaffe's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1985)