Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Jutras

After yrs and in vitros, the 13th worked at his clinic. There's no way to no for sure why but it could've been the ultrasound guided transfer, high lab quality and of course those doctors skills in each area. That was 17 yrs ago!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

ARConcepts...you are Our Angels!!! We Love You So...So Much!!! Our Little Miracle is a beautiful blessing because of all your hard work, kind words, persistence, knowledge & faith!!! You are our biggest fans.....You are our miracle!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Poor bedside manner (doctor and staff), no compassion and ridiculously expensive.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

On Jan 23, 2014 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 Our experience with Dr Jutras and Mary has all been very positive. We have now gone through one cycle of harvesting eggs. And We be continue two cycles more. We are very comfortable with the process and We are in good hands, very professional, every time they take time to explain and answer any question. Jacqueline

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

We changed to ARC after being disappointed with the corporate medical experience offered by REACH. ARC offers a more straightforward, friendly and affordable service. Dr Jutras is very professional and Mary is warm, kind and knowledgeable. A lot of RE doctors and nurses become worn out and robotic - that is not the case at ARC. We feel very lucky to have fallen pregnant on our first round of IVF - our son is now 22 months old - and we are back for another try.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I would refer anyone I know here and have. They are so much better than the other places I went. The location is very convenient. Everything is done in house. They are personable and it's not like a corporate factory. They inform you every step of the way and the prices are very close to what they say they are. Mary is nice and not as scary as some reviews like to say. She tells you a lot of information so be prepared to learn. After all was said and done I probably paid around 1000.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr jutras and staff were great, very professional and knowledgable about special needs of infertility of patients. I followed all instructions and protocol that was given and was successful on the first try. So my spouse and I would highly recommend his practice . We loved our journey there and thank him and his staff .

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Jutras is a very smart man, kind, patient, but I have to agree with the first poster. His wife is so overbearing and controlling of the practice that it overshadows any good that Dr. Jutras could or would ever do. He has the potential to be a great RE, but not while having his wife involved, she's definitely not that smart or very nice.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

I had the most wonderful experience with this office. I have been to many local REs and none of them have been able to help me until I went to Dr. Jutras. They are no frills and pure excellence. They expect you to follow their rules and read all the info they provide so that you understand your treatment. Wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2006

I went to this doctor for IVF, what a nightmare. The office is very small consisting of four employees, the Dr., his wife, the front office person and the lab tech. His wife is the nurse and is very rude, she practically runs everything including the doctor. They don't have an embryologist on staff so you have to be able to take birth control pills in order to be on their "schedule". Getting test results is like trying to find out top secret information. Needless to say, I did not end up doing IVF there and thank goodness.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Mark L. Jutras's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp