You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark H. Fleischman

I went to get a few moles removed with Dr. Fleischman. He was a nice doctor, very professional, but it was evident that he overbooks his patient appointments. My appointment was at 3:15, and I didn't see him until almost 4:30. He did a good job, they have healed well with no scarring...but I can't help but be a little bothered by how I felt like an in-and-out patient.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Fleischman and his Staff are very knowledgeable and efficient. Appointments can be made within 2-3 weeks of calling. There are no long waits in the patient waiting room or exam rooms. Dr. and Staff all take time to explain things in detail to my satisfaction. Have been seeing this doctor for 3 years. No billing problems with my GEHA insurance. This is the best dermatologist I've been to in my life. They have 3 office locations in Leawood, KS, Lee's Summit, MO and Belton, MO, making it easier for patients to schedule procedures close to their homes.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr and staff polite and professional.Removed skin cancer with MOHS surgery.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. Mark H. Fleischman's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=218861'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 5, 2014