Ratings for Dr. Joseph Martin

I was experiencing an uneventful pregnancy up until my AFP Quad screen results came back. I received my results on voicemail, on a Friday. My results indicated I was at increased risk for Down's and needed further testing, and I was left to worry all weekend and not able t ospeak with anybody. I think this was poorly handled. I have also not been able to get in touch with a phone nurse between appointments without holding for an excess of 25 minutes, and when I do get thru, the nurses have been insincere, and have no compassion. I am pregnant with my 4th child so I don't have many questions, and I still feel like they could care less about what concerns I have. Appointments are short (last appt was 7 minutes total), even though I wait 20 minutes on average to be called in. Another issue, it is good bedside mannger to offer help up when you ask your very pregnant patient to lay back for palpation - I have almost fallen off the table 3 times trying to get up by myself.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

Wonderful doctor, I didn't get to see him while I went to visits, but he did deliver my daughter and it was because of his level headedness that I didn't have a c-section. He was really wonderful and so nice. I would highly recommend him! There are a few doctors in the practice that I was not happy with, but he is SO wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

I went for my first visit with Dr. Martin today and I have to say he was great. I left there feeling really comfortable and happy that this will be the doctor that will (hopefully) deliver my child and care for me once I get pregnant. I would recomment him to anyone! He made me feel very comfortable and seemed tuned in to me. I felt like he was really interested in my questions and didn't rush me at all.I'm new to the area so it was nice to use this website to find such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Great guy. I was nervous about a male gyne... he was really nice and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Wonderful doctor-always takes more than enough time to sit down and talk with you. You never feel rushed!! He has an amazing bedside manner. Very personable. I can not say enough good things about him. Top notch!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Joseph Martin's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL