Dr. Debra J. Madura

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Debra J. Madura

I truly trust Dr. Madura, even more so than my normal GP.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Madura was so laid back with my daughter that her baby died. She assured her everything was fine after she induced her, her cervix did not open, and the doctor was to busy or lazy to do a c-section and sent her home and the baby died. She thinks she is God.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr.Madura came very highly recommended and after meeting her it was easy to see why. She has delivered all 4 of our children and never once did we experience so much as a hiccup. The only fears we had during pregnancy was that the baby would come early and Dr.Madura wouldnt be available. With two of our babies this happened and while making her morning rounds, she suited up and performed both Cesareans flawlessly. Even though she is full, insist on her if you want the best.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

i love debra. she is so bubbly and happy all the time. she made me feel confident to become a mom and answered all my questions truthfully. if she felt like my idea might be a bad decision, she told me. she told me possible outcomes of early labor and being on time. she is a sweet doctor. i wish i was pregnant all the time just so i can see her. i would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

She is the nicest Dr! She always made me feel comfortable at her office! Her staff is always nice too! We moved out of the state and I really wish I could still see her! She made me feel really comfortable with my pregnancy everytime I left her office (it's my first and of course I had a thousand questions/concerns)! She was really helpful with allowing me to reschedule my ultrasound because we were moving. She always seemed generally concerned with any questions I had.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Best Doctor around!!! Have been seeing her since I was 15 and has always been GREAT. She is the kindest woman, and is knowledable is her practice.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Really like her-- 4 kids and minor gyn problems. sweet, funny, lovely smile and chilly hands! Great group of partners also

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Hands down THE best OB-GYN I ever had. Even though she wasn't taking on new patients, she accepted me when she heard that I was having difficulty in conceiving my 2nd child. She worked with me for over a year, assisted me through a life threatening pregnancy, and went out of her way to arrange infertility treatments with specialists in Indianapolis. If it wasn't for her caring and persistance, I wouldn't have my (2nd) beautiful daughter today. She is the BEST of the best.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

A wonderful, caring and sweet doctor. She is the best!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Debra J. Madura's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)