Ratings for Dr. Jason L. Pickel

Dr. Pickel was the only doctor that was ever able to help me. This is after so many medications and over 8 different medical specialists. I owe my health to Dr. Pickel.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Pickel. He is very thorough, detailed and knowledgeable. He studies your chart before walking in the door and takes the time to really understand your symptoms. He explains complicated medical issues in a very easy-to-understand way. He helped diagnose my autoimmune condition and I now have my health back!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr Pikel truly cares about the patients. My wife and I are from out of town and he made it a point to see us on a day the office was closed.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. Pickel changed my life. I have suffered for years with fibromyalgia and an autoimmune condition. After going to 13 MD's, I finally found him and I am no longer suffering. In fact I can now sleep and it saved my marriage.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

I consider Dr. Pickel the last of a dying breed of drs. He is genuinely interested in the health and welfare of his patients. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone I know who needs chriropractic service. Johanna (his assistant) is a very friendly and sweet person who is willing to help out in any way.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Jason L. Pickel's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1994)