Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Killman

Terrible attitude, rude, inconsiderate, totally lacking in empathy. He isn't fit to be a doctor. First do no harm? I've had failed surgeries in a leg and he jabbed a needle into a scar and told me it shouldn't hurt if I had any form of neuropathy. He informed me I had nothing wrong with me before the test began. The reviews are true. Run screaming from this man!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

The worst office receptionist (Lauren) EVER !!! Rude, inconsiderate, arrogant, hateful. No wonder their ratings are terrible. I never made to my first appointment before canceling with them. Take note .... What these reviews say are true ! RUN .... They are idiots !!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I've dealt with many bad doctors in the past, but he tops them all, with grace and ease. When using his needles to test my nerves, his manner and method were cromagnon, jabbing my arm like a caveman would take down a wooly mammoth. I later had bruising along both arms and was sore for hours. More offensive was his complete and utter loathing for the disabled and the state he worked in. He complained at least five times that our state has the highest number of people on disability in the nation, as well as the highest number of liability payouts. He referred to it as a "culture" in the state where people "don't want to work for anything, they just want something for free." He derisively said, "I don't call it the Show-Me State, I call it the Owe-Me State." To be honest, I am horrified that Centerpoint hired this man, someone whose views concerning those less fortunate than he should bar him from ever practicing medicine anywhere. Never have I seen one so callous and cold-hearted

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I am not sure how this person was qualified to be a doctor, he is rude, very arrogant and doesn’t seem to know much about his specialty. My experience with this doctor was a nightmare and I will never go to him again no matter what happens. Stay Away from this Doctor if you can and get a doctor who would treate you like a human being.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

This was maybe the worst doctor I have seen in many years. He lacks knowledge and doesn't listen. His manner is very condecending and downright mean. Don't go to this Doctor

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dismissive and condescending. Abusive during testing and totally lacking in compassion. This Dr is profoundly deaf also. This person does not appear to be willing to listen or acknowledge that he may not know something.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Mark R. Killman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1991)

Assurant