Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Young

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

We love Dr. Young's office! They have great staff who make you feel welcomed and comfortable! It was wonderful to have April deliver my baby. She helped me so much, I don't know if I would've been able to do it without her! :)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I just love Dr Young. I had 3 miscarriages and Dr young helped me stay pregnant with both of my children even though i went into premature labor with both of them. He was on top of everything. He would sit and talk to me when i was scared or nervous. He would always do an ultrasound if I asked. I had 2 c sections because of complications with my first and i felt very comfortable with him doing my surgery. If we have another one I will definatly go to him and feel confident in my choice. He is a very caring and loving dr. He helped to put my mind at ease as well as my husbands concerns and my familys concerns.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

His office staff doesn't follow through on phone calls. I have had 4 office visits and every time I met with someone different than whom I had originally been told the appointment was going to be with. I was told the midwife in his office doesn't assist with births on a routine basis.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

I actually saw the midwife for my prenatal visits because I was considered a "low risk" pregnancy. I loved that they understood my fears during this pregnancy after my last one ended in a miscarriage and were willing to do anything day or night to make me feel confident my baby was okay. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions. My son was a week late and although they encouraged me to induce they did not force the issue. I never felt that they were making choices for me. When my son's heart rate started dropping during labor Dr. Young quickly came to the hospital and tried all sorts of things to avoid a C-Section. I felt very confident that he was doing what was best for both me and my baby. I ended up with a C-Section and although it was scary I was very confident in the skills of Dr. Young. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

He was awsome. He helped me stay pregnant with our son. He did a wonderful job. He sat with me one time for an hour to help reassure me and answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Robert E. Young's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Jackson, CA